- Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective ZingHR customers via phone, email and other media channels. The goal is to raise interest level, qualify, educate and connect them with our sales teams in order to deliver regional revenue targets
- Develop and manage your lead pipeline by assessing, prioritizing and moving a large number of prospective clients simultaneously
- Define and execute on plans and meet and exceed your role-based goals
- Engage with senior managers on our marketing, sales and operations teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Help to continuously improve our internal and external processes
- Use resources effectively, including marketing, pre-sales and sales executives to meet your objectives
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in HR domain and HCM.
- Identify customer needs, build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence their views regarding how HR digital transformation enables business strategy.
- You will manage hands-on engagements across all levels, from the C-Suite to the practitioner level and will excel in defining current-state challenges and charting a path towards each organization’s desired future-state.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status and conduct forecasting exercise
- Bachelor or Master degree desirable.
- A recent graduate or ideally some first experience in sales or business development, preferably in a similar role OR equivalent practical experience in other high velocity sales environments. Cloud software sales experience is a plus
- Experience on HCM Platform is a plus
- Fast-learner driven to action, passionate about sales and HCM tools
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, a high level of goal and customer orientation and self-motivation, charming with a friendly persistence, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong team player and collaborator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced globally-dispersed work environment
- Native level written and oral communication skills in English. Additionally Hindi language is a plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the Global presence of a fast-paced global growth start-up from scratch
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues within a flat organisational hierarchy
- An experienced executive team of Industry Leaders and experts
- Company funded Medical insurance
- Temporary COVID internet allowance of up to INR1000/month
- Quarterly team-building events