- Accuracy in Manpower Planning for 1/3 years.
- Periodic review of Manpower Planning in alignment with the business need.
- Developing strong pipeline across all strategic and key roles
- Hiring and Onboarding as per TAT.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to Make reports and identify areas of improvement
Skills and Competencies:-
- Proven experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles