Job Role: senior UI/UX Designer
- Senior UI/UX designer will work closely with the Technology, Implementation & marketing teams in building smart enterprise level UI/UX designs for the end consumer in the HRtech space. Should have great understanding of User Experience handling and building quick MVPS to showcase the product rollouts or redesign the current frameworks. He or she should have a great flair for contemporary tech and should have a great understanding of current frontend and backend tech stacks.
- He or She should be self starter, self driven, result oriented, entrepreneurial by nature. This role is a complete remote working role. Candidates who can join early would be preferred. Equal opportunity role.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have the focus on growth & progressive mindset.
- Ability to work and lead on both UI and UX fronts
- Understanding customers’ needs through market analysis, customer research, and user feedback to build great product outputs
- Creating personas, customer journey maps, conceptual designs, wire frames, and prototypes with the ability to work with tech teams to get them done and deployed
- Leading the design of useful and desirable products & services in a progressive team environment
- Establishing and applying best practices, patterns, and guidelines on a regular basis
- Validating product experiences and success based on data analytic with an ability of building such experiences as a self starter
- Facilitating the design process, present and iterate design solutions on a regular basis
- Working with multitasking teams to design and build great products
- Proficient across frameworks like Adobe Suite, Figma, HTML, CSS
Key Requirements and Skills
- 3-5+ years of experience as a user interface/user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UI/UX-related role
- 3-5+ years of experience creating prototypes, highly detailed wire frames and finally product deployment
- 2+ years of experience working in a collaborative team and directly with tech team on the implementation of designs and frameworks
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- An absolute self-starter with strong time management skills
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques, and patterns
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- A degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related design/art related degree. If you don’t have a relevant degree but you have done some serious awesome work, we would love to speak to you.