- Complete remote
- Full Time
- Only Immediate Joiners Preferred
- Reports to the Director – Marketing
Key Primary Responsibilities
- Working on key mapped clients/markets to prepare, offer the right marketing solutions specially specially at the CXO level
- Research Management & Project management (planning and tracking for efficient delivery), quality management (ensuring adherence to research process and protocols), and report execution in the HR Tech & HRMS space on a regular basis
- Gathering BD Initiatives development of proposal and executing assigned BD initiatives (Newsletters, Whitepapers etc.) well suited for the CXO level audience in the HRTech and HRMS space
- Knowledge Management: transfer knowledge/project learnings to the functional group/organization
- Work closely with product, marketing and impllementation managers in building the right framework of offerings in the B2B space in HRTech/HRMS product offering
- Creating syndicated research content such as reports and presentations on current market movements and trends around the HRTech and HRMS space
- Working with clients to understand and create go-to-market documents e.g. playbooks, white paper, infographics, info brief, and video-based collaterals to name few.
- Presenting research to senior level decision makers – internally and externally
- Supporting all key business development activities in domestic and international market
- Technically strong with orientation for commercial considerations or vice-versa should possess strong logical and analytical acumen
- Independent handling and efficient delivery of the project(s) including engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive thought leadership and BD engagement initiatives (including development of proposals) for the assigned TA/Functional Area
- Take lead in resource development through trainings (including on the job training) and development/up-dation of framework or protocols for strategic analysis
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in similar/allied role
- Strong technical and business writing skills.
- Strong command on written and spoken English.
- Highly analytical and should love to work with numbers.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team.
- Great presentation skills.
|Employment Type||Full Time|