Job Role: Pre Sales Lead – Enterprise Accounts
The Lead will work closely with the sales and marketing teams in qualifying, nurturing & closing prospects in the Enterprise SaaS business domain (HR Tech, HRMS). He or She should be self driven, result oriented & entrepreneurial by nature. This role is a complete WFH and remote working. Candidates who can join early would be preferred. Equal opportunity role. Women who have taken sabbatical or entrepreneurs who want to get back to work post their stints are more than welcome to apply.
The current position will report to the Head of Growth.
Broad Roles & Responsibilities
You would be responsible primarily for qualifying all enterprise leads and you will closely work with teams in winning the prospects in the HR Tech Enterprise SaaS. Your responsibilities will also include thought leadership and driving value creation for HRTech product prospects, shaping smart solutions and leading specific customer engagement at the leadership and CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop, and execute a customer-outcome plan. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within ZingHR such as our sales, support, services teams, implementation, business development, marketing, partners, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
- Minimum 5 – 7 + years of technology related pre-sales, inside sales, technology consulting, or business development experience in the enterprise B2B domain
- Brilliant communications & presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Working knowledge of cutting-edge SaaS products and methodologies.
- Great experience working with CXOs, CHROs & leadership teams in enterprises
- 5+ years of experience successfully building and executing pre sales strategies for Big Enterprise or Fortune 1000 accounts for SaaS tech products.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations at the leadership levels
- Great understanding of the HRTech and HRMS space
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to close deals at CXO levels
- Comfort speaking on highly-technical subjects in front of what may be very large audiences and leadership teams of prospects