Job Role: Enterprise Sales Director
Experience: 7-10 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspective on their business, while linking this back to Zing HR solution.
- Engage with industry influence and buyers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the Zing HR solution within the organization.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Collaboratively and independently strategies for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with C-Level contacts. Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
Key Job Traits
- 7-10 years of experience selling as products to large and complex organizations
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling environment.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Assessment solutions or Talent Management industry preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong C-level and board member level communication, collaboration, negotiation and interpersonal skills