- High-energy, relationship builder who is eager to work internally and externally to deliver value to customers.
- High levels of emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Deep understanding of each customer’s business, and how our products can help them achieve their goals.
- Passionate about building strong customer relationships and ensuring ongoing success.
- Hunter and farmer, continuously finding ways to deliver more value to our customers by upselling their existing engagement.
- Thrilled by the art of deal making, thinking creatively and patiently working through negotiations that satisfy both the customer and the company.
Job Description – Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and lead a book of high-ticket accounts, with the goal of renewing customers year over year and identifying revenue expansion opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met, and they are finding ongoing value through the adoption of product and services.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executive sponsors, champions, and decision makers across the customer’s organization.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Track customer interaction and monitor key leading indicators of success/risk in the CRM
Required Background and Skills
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Experience in a B2B and SaaS company, with a focus on growth, renewals and retention
- Critical thinker with strategic approach to problem solving and negotiation
- Excellent presentation skills with C-Suite level
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers at the highest organizational level
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation
|Employment Type||Full Time|