Job Role: Lead – Partner Business- Channel & Alliances – International Business
Region: International Business
- The Lead will work in building, nurturing & scaling strategic channels & alliances for business in the Enterprise SaaS business domain (HRTech, HRMS). This would also include nurturing current relationships across the region and ensuring that they are upscaled on business with clear defined revenue targets MoM/QoQ basis.
- He or She should be self driven, result oriented & entrepreneurial by nature. This role is a complete WFH and remote working. Candidates who can join early would be preferred. Equal opportunity role. Women who have taken sabbatical or entrepreneurs who want to get back to work post their stints are more than welcome to apply.
- The current position will report to the Head of Growth.
Broad Roles & Responsibilities
You would be responsible primarily for qualifying all enterprise leads and you will closely work with teams in winning the prospects in the HRTech Enterprise SaaS. Your responsibilities will also include thought leadership and driving value creation for HRTech product prospects, shaping smart solutions and leading specific customer engagement at the leadership and CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop, and execute a customer-outcome plan. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within ZingHR such as our sales, support, services teams, implementation, business development, marketing, partners, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
Key Job Traits
- Target & business driven
- Great understanding of B2B Enterprise business
- Great relationships in the HR space especially in the CXO category
- Good understanding of HRTech space
- Great detailed oriented task manager
- Awesome presentation skills especially at the CXO level
Key Result Areas
- Identify, acquire and build long term, strategic relationships with referral, product or service alliance partners in different markets MoM/QoQ
- Planning & Up scaling business with partner channels and achieve revenue targets MoM/QoQ
- Work closely with the GTM team and build new alliances
- Facilitate the development of strategic business plans for all assigned partners to meet
- Can negotiate, close partnership contracts and close deals
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales/Marketing
- Channel building experience in Enterprise SaaS
- Understanding of B2B Enterprise Sales Cycles
- HRTech experience or HR Domain expertise preferred