- We are looking for a talented Content Specialist to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- The person has to be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Flair for Startup Culture, Writing & Multitasking ability
- Can write blogs, posts on social media and create social engagements
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Fair understanding of the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
- Experience B2B Content Marketing 3-6 Years at agency or client.
- Understanding of how to visualize and create whitepapers, ebooks, blogs, corporate communications etc in the B2B and Enterprise space
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Some Experience with Word Press, Google analytics, Slide share, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Good understanding of B2B Enterprise marketing, Social Media, Inbound and Content Marketing Platforms and Usage.
- Complete remote working
- Joining ASAP